Thursday, August 11, 2011

Does he like me back?

Theres this guy who ive known for a while but quite recently we've gotten really close. The other day i met up with him and he wouldn't stop telling me how beautiful i was and texting me stuff such as how much of an amazing person is was and how much of a nice personality i have. :) i have a huge crush on him at the moment but him not sure whether i should fancy him back. On that same day he kissed me as well and it felt so right like a connection. After i said so what do you fancy doing and he said im really temped to kiss you again <3 and we did and it felt so right :) we've been texting with like a 100 kisses on the end but im not sure whether he really likes me :/ i would like a realtionship with him but i dont know what too do :( help anyone?xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment