Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What's going on with my bunny?

Hi everyone.I have a mini lop bunny and i was told when i bought it that it's a girl but now im thinking my little Maycey might be a Mayson. May never bit before until a few ours ago and (i'm gunna use she for now) she's always been very sweet but a couple hours ago she started biting evey time shes near me and a few minutes ago she started making this noise shes never made before thats kinda like a grunting sound and running in circles around me. She was even chasing the cat and Mya ran out of my room 2 get away from her. Normally the cat chases the rabbit. I think Maycey might be a boy because i tried sexing her and there was this thing sticking out as soon as she was on her back. So they stick their thing out the same way dogs do? How can i make her stop acting so weird? Shes also digging my back and putting her front paws on me. HELP PLEASE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment